Welcome to the Blackmore Vale Clinic of Homeopathy in Shaftesbury.
The setting here at the BVCH is beautiful and unusually tranquil. Yet only a minute away from the hustle and bustle of Shaftesbury town centre.
The waiting room and garden provide a relaxing and calm environment before you have your homoeopathic consultation.
I offer family rates* and babies and children are welcome. Children enjoy their visits to see me because there are plenty of toys and books to play with during their consultations.
Here you will find a relaxed yet professional atmosphere where the stresses and strains, anxieties and fears of everyday life can be discussed.
After this a remedy will be prescribed to restore your natural balance and you will feel at ease with your life.
At the Blackmore Vale Clinic I concentrate on making contact and communication easier for patients:
- Home visits for those unable to come to me
- Telephone “phone in” times every morning 9.15-9.45
- Evening surgery Thursdays 5-8pm
- Telephone consultations
- Skype/Webcam consultations (carole.sanders)
- Family rates*
I also give:
- Advice and support on vaccinations, coming off prescribed drugs, contraception
- Support in acute or crisis situations (with home visits as necessary)
I will always return your phone message the same day – generally within 2 hours.
For free initial advice on whether I can help you call me on 01747 853766. There is no obligation to make an appointment.
We can clear up any misapprehensions you may have about homeopathy, the cost , the timing and any other questions.
If you want to read more information about me, Carole , the homeopath, the consultation or my clinics please click on one of the following links.
* Fees dependent on number of family members and include one monthly consultation for each member of the family. Special order remedies may be charged for.